Join Our Community Relations Team
The Community Relations Representative promotes positive, proactive resident relations by working to make the rental living experience of the highest quality. Serves as the first point of contact for all resident interactions on site. Acts in a sales capacity by retaining customers and renewing leases. Assists with all inquiries including move-in process, resident requests, follow-up, administration, renewal process, move-out process, resident events, and resident transfers.
- Provide the highest level of customer service at all times
- Perform resident retention calls and evaluate the needs of our customers while communicating the benefits of our properties
- Successfully tour and lease apartments
- Process resident applications, lease documents and related paperwork
- Participate in community customer experience events as well as resident programs and activities in order to provide a sense of community
- Minimum one-year experience in a customer service and sales environment
- Experience in onsite apartment leasing and administration or hospitality preferred
- Ability to handle basic accounting principles and concepts
- Ability to handle resident concerns or complaints
- Valid California driver’s license and clean driving record required
Irvine Company Apartment Communities (a division of Irvine Company) offers a portfolio of more than 125 resort-style apartment communities in coastal California’s most desirable locations: San Diego, Orange County, West Los Angeles and Silicon Valley.
With world-class amenities, resort-like surroundings and an unparalleled commitment to customer service, Irvine Company Apartment Communities redefines the rental-living experience.
We take as much pride in our employee community as we do the communities we create. It’s an environment populated with talented and experienced people, a collaborative spirit and abundant opportunities.
The Irvine Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.