Join Irvine Company Apartment Communities’
Leasing Consultant Team
The Leasing Consultant tours and leases apartments by discovering and exceeding the customers’ expectations. Assists in marketing their property and generating traffic. Demonstrates a strong sales performance by consistently meeting weekly sales expectations and delivering a world-class customer experience. Ensures revenue goals are achieved by conducting a daily audit of their lease data quality.
- Achieves all sales goals set forth by their manager on a consistent basis.
- Assists in the deploying the Sales & Marketing Plan for assigned sales environment.
- Tours prospects in an ICAC vehicle throughout the communities within their property while trying to find them their new home.
- Aids in achieving financial goals by effectively qualifying prospective residents. Update records as necessary.
- Promotes positive, proactive resident relations by working to make the living experience, particularly the first and last impressions, of the highest quality.
- Previous sales and customer service experience.
- Strong sales and customer service skills; public relations; computer literacy; detail oriented and organized; ability to interact effectively with prospects, residents, peers and management.
- Team player that consistently meets and exceeds expectations.
- Valid California driver’s license and clean driving record required
Irvine Company Apartment Communities (a division of Irvine Company) offers a portfolio of more than 125 resort-style apartment communities in coastal California’s most desirable locations: San Diego, Orange County, West Los Angeles and Silicon Valley.
With world-class amenities, resort-like surroundings and an unparalleled commitment to customer service, Irvine Company Apartment Communities redefines the rental-living experience.
We take as much pride in our employee community as we do the communities we create. It’s an environment populated with talented and experienced people, a collaborative spirit and abundant opportunities.
The Irvine Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.