Join our Porter Team
The Porter position supports building maintenance and landscape efforts to maintain the community in a clean and orderly condition. The position requires high customer service to support the community with attracting and retaining residents.
Summary of Job Duties:
- Perform work using safe work practices. Ensure completion of safety training and actively investigate and mitigate risks.
- Maintain company standards with respect to cleanliness, community appearance, and customer service.
- Contributes by cleaning vacant apartments and reporting any maintenance repairs as required.
- 6 months prior property janitorial experience with open availability including weekends.
- Ability to interact effectively with management, co-workers, visitors, and residents while providing superior customer service skills
- Ability to read/speak/write English language proficiently
- Basic computer knowledge (email, and internet browser)
Irvine Company Apartment Communities (a division of Irvine Company) offers a portfolio of more than 125 resort-style apartment communities in coastal California’s most desirable locations: San Diego, Orange County, West Los Angeles and Silicon Valley.
With world-class amenities, resort-like surroundings and an unparalleled commitment to customer service, Irvine Company Apartment Communities redefines the rental-living experience.
We take as much pride in our employee community as we do the communities we create. It’s an environment populated with talented and experienced people, a collaborative spirit and abundant opportunities.
The Irvine Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.