Donate a toy at Fashion Island, Irvine Spectrum Center or The Market Place and receive exclusive shopping offers for the holidays
NEWPORT BEACH, CA – November 2014 – Fashion Island, Irvine Spectrum Center and The Market Place have partnered with KTLA 5 for their Season of Sharing with Toys for Tots. Individuals are invited to bring a new, unwrapped toy to the toy drop locations between November 14 and December 20. With every toy donation, individuals will receive a Holiday Savings Passport filled with exclusive shopping offers for the participating centers.
Toy Drop Locations:
- Fashion Island Concierge – located inside Atrium Court
- Irvine Spectrum Center Guest Services – located near both the Carousel and Giant Wheel
- The Market Place Management Office – located upstairs near California Pizza Kitchen on the Tustin side of the center
- Onsite at The Market Place DUCK the Halls events – visit HolidayStyleOC.com for an event schedule
The special Holiday Savings Passport will be given to all guests who donate a new and unused toy during the donation period. The Passport includes exclusive deals and offers valid at participating stores and restaurants from the three major centers good through December 20, including:
- The Market Place: $10 off your purchase of two entrees at Bonefish Grill, a free small plate with purchase of $15 or more at California Pizza Kitchen, buy-one-get-one-free entrée at IHOP, as well as additional deals from Baja Fresh Mexican Grill, Orangetheory Fitness, Stein Mart, Taco Rosa and more.
- Fashion Island: buy-one-get-one-free pizza at Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza, a free Kids Meal at Chick-Fil-A with purchase of any adult meal, and exclusive offers from Baking Betty’s and Island Sole.
- Irvine Spectrum Center: a buy-one-get-one-free entrée at BRIO Tuscan Grille, free taco with purchase of $10 or more at TLT Food, a complimentary starter or dessert at LYFE Kitchen, one free attraction ride on the Carousel, Giant Wheel or Trackless Train, one free Ice Skating Pass, one free Valet Parking pass, and other special deals from Pho Saigon Pearl, Urban Seoul, Active Ride Shop and Disneyland Resort.
For more information, visit www.shopfashionisland.com, www.shopirvinespectrumcenter.com or www.shopthemarketplace.com .
About Toys for Tots
The mission of the U. S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys during October, November and December each year, and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to less fortunate children in the community in which the campaign is conducted. The primary goal of Toys for Tots is to deliver, through a new toy at Christmas, a message of hope to less fortunate youngsters that will assist them in becoming responsible, productive, patriotic citizens.
The objectives of Toys for Tots are to help less fortunate children throughout the United States experience the joy of Christmas; to play an active role in the development of one of our nation’s most valuable resources – our children; to unite all members of local communities in a common cause for three months each year during the annual toy collection and distribution campaign; and to contribute to better communities in the future.
About Irvine Company Retail Properties
With three distinguished shopping centers including Fashion Island, Irvine Spectrum Center and The Market Place, the Irvine Company Retail Properties also includes 36 neighborhood and community centers with a diverse mix of stores and restaurants.
Irvine Company Retail Properties has welcomed more than a dozen top-tier and exclusive retailers to its portfolio in 2013, including Halston Heritage, Blushington, Kendra Scott, FIG & OLIVE, Red O by Rick Bayless, Lark Creek Newport Beach, Lemonade, Seafolly, Sprinkles Ice Cream, Urban Plates and more. For more information, please visit ShopIrvineCompany.com.