Select Fashion Island stores are celebrating Fashion’s Night Out on Thursday, September 10 with in-store events, promotions and extended shopping hours. Shoppers can enjoy the following events:
• American Rag Cie will host trunk shows from Kasil, Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent, Rough Roses and Warriors of Radness. Shoppers can also enjoy bite-size desserts from Café Beau Soleil, and receive select gifts with purchase from 5:30 to 9 p.m. (949) 760-1510.
• Betsey Johnson will offer refreshments, a gift with purchase of $250 or more, and an enter-to-win contest for a bag and signature Betsey Perfume, from 5 to 11 p.m. (949) 720-0186.
• Forever 21 will offer 10% off any purchase of $40 or more from 5 to 9 p.m. (949) 717-6621.
• Gelato Paradiso will offer 15% off any purchase all day when customers sign up for the Paradiso Points Club or present their Club Card. (949) 718-9800.
• Indigo Palms will entertain shoppers with steel drums, offer light refresh-ments, and provide a gift with purchase, as well as $25 off a $100 purchase. (949) 258-0688.
• Kate Spade will offer champagne to shoppers as they view the new Fall Collection which includes apparel, handbags, shoes and jewelry, 7 to 9 p.m.(949) 219-0785.
• The Limited will offer 20% off all merchandise from 6 to 11 p.m., and extend an additional 15% off a purchase when customers open a new Limited Card. (949) 720-9891.
• Lululemon Athletica guests can view AcroYoga demonstrations, enjoy refreshments, and enter to win packages for complimentary yoga classes in the community, among other prizes. (949) 644-9642.
• Martin + Osa will feature their most popular cashmere sweater for the special price of $79, on this day only. (949) 718-0291.
• Neiman Marcus will host numerous events throughout the day, with
extended shopping hours to 11 p.m. Among the events guests can enjoy are a Modernist Fashion Show at 7:30 p.m.; an Aylin Aker Personal Appearance in the Precious Jewels Salon; Celebrity Make-up Artist Keith Cavalin for Armani Beauty in Cosmetics; the Natura Bisse “Bubble” in Cosmetics; and a complimentary Manolo Blahnik t-shirt with the purchase of any pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes. (949) 759-1900.
• Newport Tobacco is offering an evening of fun and a Taste of the Good Life, featuring cigars provided by Oliva. Guests can also enter to win a Lamborghini lighter and other prizes. (949) 644-5153.
• Trina Turk will offer champagne to shoppers as they preview the Fall Collection and receive an exclusive “Mum’s the Word” scarf (retail value $98) with any full-price purchase of $250 or more. (949) 717-7881.
• Y-3 will host a champagne reception while customers view Fall/ Winter exclusives from 7 to 9 p.m. (949) 760-2656.
As Orange County’s premier coastal shopping experience, Fashion Island features specialty boutiques, world-class department stores and a wide assortment of restaurants and cafes. Visited by more than 13 million people annually, Fashion Island offers a sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere that is distinctively Southern California.
Owned by Irvine Company, Fashion Island is home to Orange County’s only Neiman Marcus, as well as Bloomingdale’s, Bloomingdale’s Home Store and Macy’s. Nordstrom will open at the center in spring, 2010 and a west coast flagship of Dean & DeLuca will also open in the first half of 2010. For more information, please visit www.ShopFashionIsland.com.