Irvine Company Office Properties continued an unprecedented run of leasing activity by announcing the following new leases, signed during the first quarter of 2009, which total more than 280,000 square feet of office space:
– Cisco Systems, Inc. recently renewed a lease for 63,440 square feet at 121 Theory Drive at University Research Park in Irvine. Cisco designs, manufactures and sells Internet protocol based networking and other products related to the communications and information technology industry, and provides services associated with these products and their use. Bill Murrell of CB Richard Ellis represented Cisco Systems.
– American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc. has leased 64,000 square feet at Discovery Business Center. AHMSI provides services to homeowners and loan investors, and has brought together two mortgage loan servicing platforms, each with strong capabilities and specialized expertise.
– Crowell and Moring LLP has expanded and renewed, leasing a total of 36,000 square feet at Jamboree Center. Crowell and Moring’s Orange County office is part of an international law firm that is known for its Antitrust and Government Contracts practices in addition to leading practices in Construction, Corporate, Commercial Litigation, Insurance and Intellectual Property. Rick Kaplan of Cushman and Wakefield represented Crowell and Moring.
– Troutman Sanders LLP renewed and expanded at Jamboree Center, leasing a total of 32,000 square feet. Troutman Sanders is an international law firm that provides counsel in practically every aspect of civil and commercial law, including addressing legal and business challenges in the firm’s core practice areas: Corporate, Finance, Litigation, Public Law and Real Estate. Randy Parker and Steven Card of Travers Realty Corporation/ONCOR International represented Troutman Sanders.
– NeoMend Inc. has expanded and relocated, leasing 21,000 square feet of office space at Lakeview Business Center in Irvine Spectrum. Founded in 1999, NeoMend brings to the surgical market a family of products for a broad array of advanced wound management therapies. Stephen Wagner of CB Richard Ellis represented NeoMend.
– Browne Woods George LLP leased 19,000 square feet of office space at Fox Plaza. Browne Woods George specializes in business litigation. Their clients range from Fortune 500 corporations and emerging companies, to entrepreneurs, professionals and artists. They represent businesses and individuals involved in entertainment, technology, media, real estate, financial services and consumer products.
– Help Modify Now has leased 17,250 square feet of office space at MacArthur Court in Newport Beach. Assisting homeowners across the country, Help Modify Now specializes in working with lenders to restructure home loans by providing solutions which are acceptable to both parties. Karen Sunday of Sunday & Associates represented Help Modify Now.
– Green Street Advisors, Inc. has leased 15,000 square feet of office space in Newport Center. Green Street Advisors is the preeminent independent research, trading and consulting firm concentrating on Real Estate Investment Trusts and other publicly traded real estate companies. Alex Hayden of Cushman and Wakefield represented Green Street Advisors.
– YOR Health has renewed and expanded its lease to 14,400 square feet of office and distribution space at 2802 Kelvin Avenue in Irvine. YOR Health’s mission is to improve the standard of living of their customers through a “wholistic” approach to health by providing nutritive knowledge and the highest quality health care products. Kimberly Ahlberg of Lee & Associates represented YOR Health.
These deals continue an impressive wave of leasing for Irvine Company. Despite a national recession, the company has leased almost 5 million square feet of office space over the past eight months.