The Irvine Company today invited the public to the Saturday, Jan. 30 and Sunday, Jan. 31 grand opening of its highly anticipated 2010 New Home Collection – a series of 25 consumer-inspired floorplans by many of California’s most-respected homebuilders.
Located throughout eight neighborhoods in Woodbury and Woodbury East – two of the Irvine Company’s acclaimed Villages of Irvine – the new homes reflect innovative designs that resulted from nearly two years of extensive consumer research.
“We’re absolutely thrilled to open the doors and welcome the public to these beautiful new models,” said Daniel Young, president of Irvine Company Community Development. “Irvine remains one of the most desirable places in the nation to own a home, and The 2010 New Home Collection will create many new opportunities for experiencing the unique Irvine lifestyle.”
In addition to fresh approaches to room layout and function, the homes feature a broad price range – from the low $300,000s to the low $900,000s – designed to appeal to a wide range of homebuyers, from first-time buyers to those looking to move up. In addition, the homes are eligible for FHA financing, making them affordable to a wide range of buyers.
The public is invited to tour more than 20 models in these new neighborhoods:
The Village of Woodbury
• La Casella by Lennar Homes. Three- and four-bedroom townhomes from 1,650 to 2,640 square feet; from the low $600,000s.
• Montecito by Brookfield Homes. Three- and four-bedroom single-family homes from 2,155 to 2,475 square feet; from the low $700,000s.
• Sonoma by TRI Pointe Homes. Three- to five-bedroom single-family homes from 2,345 to 2,785 square feet; from the mid $700,000s.
• Carmel by The New Home Company. Four- and five-bedroom single-family homes from 2,615 to 3,250 square feet; from the low $900,000s.
The Village of Woodbury East
• Santa Rosa by Van Daele Homes. One- and two-bedroom townhomes and flats from 1,060 to 1,430 square feet; from the low $300,000s.
• Monterey by Brookfield Homes. Two- and three-bedroom townhomes and flats from 1,685 to 1,875 square feet; from the high $400,000s.
• Coronado by KB Home. Three- and four-bedroom single-family homes from 1,715 to 1,950 square feet; from the low $600,000s.
• Santa Cruz by Van Daele Homes. Three-bedroom single-family homes from 2,025 to 2,450 square feet; from the mid $600,000s.
Also, homes at Ivy, a collection of townhomes by William Lyon Homes in Woodbury East, are now selling. Priced from the mid $300,000s, the two- and three-bedroom townhomes range from 1,180 to 1,500 square feet.
Hours and Parking
All models will be open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days. Parking for all neighborhoods will be at Jeffrey Office Park on Roosevelt next to the Santa Ana (I-5) Freeway. Free shuttles will be available both days beginning at 9:30 a.m.; the last shuttle will leave Jeffrey Office Park at 4 p.m. Guests are invited to enjoy light refreshments and receive detailed information about the Villages of Irvine at The Palm Club at Woodbury East.
More details are available at www.VillagesofIrvine.com and by contacting a Villages of Irvine New Home Consultant at (888) 820-0721.