IRVINE, Calif. (December 2, 2015) – Irvine Pacific has unveiled floorplans for the six debut neighborhoods in Irvine’s newest village, Eastwood Village, at IrvinePacific.com. Opening in 2016, Eastwood Village welcomes new homebuyers with several different home types, from townhomes and single-floor flats to single-family homes, with an emphasis on connectivity and community where residents feel right at home. Interested homebuyers can register now for the interest list at IrvinePacific.com.
“Eastwood Village will include an array of different home types – from single floor flats to single-family homes – that are a direct result of our extensive market research with new homebuyers,” said Tom Veal, Vice President of Residential Sales and Marketing for Irvine Pacific. “Irvine Pacific homes are more than a home; they represent a ‘way of life’ that resonates with new homebuyers, who continue to make the Villages of Irvine the “Top-Selling Master Planned Community” in the region.”
Eastwood Village, the newest Irvine village, opens in 2016 and will provide residents with the opportunity to live close to nature with spacious parks and endless scenic trails, all leading to the village center. The thoughtfully designed plan envisions a friendly village atmosphere where families will walk to the brand new elementary school (opening fall 2017), meet on the soccer fields or tennis courts and picnic under eucalyptus trees. Eastwood Village will include six neighborhoods:
- Avalon – Stylish, modern designs that highlight the convenience of attached living while brimming with a host of modern amenities and appointments. Interiors showcase large Great Rooms that are perfectly arranged for daily gatherings as well as walk-in closets in the master bedrooms. Decks and porches are featured in select plans. Close to Eucalyptus Park, homeowners are within close proximity of recreational amenities, barbecues and picnic areas. Homes range from 1,161 to 1,544 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Pricing to be announced.
- Helena – Row townhomes innovatively planned to highlight the convenience and appeal of attached living. This new home collection of architecturally stylish, functional designs is filled with smart storage solutions and a host of modern amenities. Inviting living spaces include casual Great Rooms and dining areas with adjacent trellises for outdoor entertaining and socializing. Homes range from 1,557 to 1,714 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Pricing to be announced.
- Petaluma – Petaluma presents smart floorplan designs amidst the charming ambience of a courtyard setting. Indoor/outdoor living spaces reflect Irvine Pacific’s ongoing commitment to meeting the wants and needs of contemporary homeshoppers. The dining area, kitchen and casually elegant Great Room bring a seamless collection to daily life, with the California Room a welcoming setting for outdoor gatherings. Customizing options include an expanded dining room for entertaining and a loft that can be used as a children’s play area or home office. Homes range from 1,684 to 1,898 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Pricing to be announced.
- Marin – Marin offers a coveted balance of modern architectural design and interior comfort. Located within an intimate courtyard setting, this contemporary collection presents spacious, stylish floorplans and a host of preferred amenities. Interiors offer up to four bedrooms, Great Rooms, islands in the modern kitchens and walk-in closets in the master and select secondary bedrooms. Also available are the convenience of a first-floor master bedroom and the largest floorplan, offers a den and optional loft. Homes range from 1,948 to 2,317 square feet 3 – 4 bedrooms and 2.5 – 3.5 bathrooms. Pricing to be announced.
- Belevedere – Experience the stunning elegance of this collection of luxury homes, with spacious designs that offer up to five bedrooms and California Rooms for outdoor entertaining. A host of modern amenities, smart storage areas and impressive details highlight the residential appeal of Belvedere. One floorplan offers the convenience of single-level living, with four floorplans showcasing the drama of two-story architecture. Each residence includes a walk-in kitchen pantry, walk-in closet in the master bedrooms and upstairs laundry area in the two-story plans. Individual floorplans may include a large loft that can be utilized as a game room or office, downstairs den, tech area for the family computer or bonus room. Homes range from 2,033 to 2,952 square feet with 2 – 4 bedrooms and 2. 5 – 4.5 bathrooms. Pricing to be announced.
- Piedmont – Experience the beauty, convenience and privacy of single-family detached living with impressively sized floorplans that feature large Great Rooms, up to four bedrooms, innovative storage spaces, kitchen islands and a host of personalizing opportunities. Each home offers a second-level laundry area, while individual floorplans have a loft or upstairs tech area. California Rooms, which extend the dining and entertainment space outdoors, are available with most plans. Also available is the option of a den. Homes range from 2,165 to 2,502 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 – 4 bathrooms. Pricing to be announced.
Prospective homebuyers interested in registering for the interest list or finding more information about the new Irvine Pacific homes available at Eastwood Village can visit IrvinePacific.com/wherewebuild/Eastwood-village, or contact at New Home Consultant at (949) 720-5921.
About Irvine Pacific
Irvine Pacific sets a high standard for achieving homebuilding excellence. As homebuilders, Irvine Pacific responds to new homebuyers goals, respecting their ability to choose from a range of new home opportunities. Irvine Pacific strives to show new homebuyers that our homes are of enduring value. At the heart of the Irvine Pacific experience is our state-of-the-art 6,700 square foot Design Center, where Irvine Pacific homebuyers find the latest design innovations, a collection of customized options and professional design consultants who make the transition from buyer to homeowner as seamless and satisfying as possible. For more information, please visit www.IrvinePacific.com.