Zagat-rated Jerry’s Wood-Fired Dogs has opened on the Irvine side of The Market Place. This is the fourth location for the Orange County-based restaurant that specializes in an assortment of wood-grilled hot dogs and sausages.
In addition to its acclaimed hot dogs and sausages, Jerry’s Wood-Fired Dogs also features salads, hamburgers and tempting sides such as chili, fries and their famous hot potato chips. Jerry’s also has real milkshakes and homemade ice cream sandwiches. The restaurant offers meals to-go, catering or for take-home grilling.
Jerry’s Wood-Fired Dogs is located in the Courtyard Cafes by Edwards Stadium 10 on the Irvine side of The Market Place. The restaurant can be reached at (714) 665-1480.
The Market Place, owned by Irvine Company, is located off the Santa Ana (5) Freeway and Jamboree Road in Irvine and Tustin. The Market Place offers 1.6 million square feet of more than 120 shopping and dining choices. For more information, visit www.shopthemarketplace.com.
Irvine Company is a privately held company based in Newport Beach, California. The company’s retail portfolio includes Fashion Island, Irvine Spectrum Center, The Market Place and 34 neighborhood and community centers.