IRVINE, Calif. (August 2015) – Los Olivos Marketplace will be expanding with an additional 120,000-square-feet of specialty shopping for the greater Irvine Spectrum area in Spring 2016.
“We’re proud to announce the newest tenants coming to Los Olivos Marketplace,” said Easther Liu, chief marketing officer for Irvine Company Retail Properties. “The collection of casual dining, retail shops and services will give Irvine Spectrum residents, employees and visitors a new local destination to meet their daily shopping and dining needs.”
- Angelina’s Pizzeria Napoletana opens its second O.C. location serving authentic Neapolitan-style pizza from an all-wood fired oven. Owner Sandro Nardone left his home of Atina, Italy, a few years ago and came straight to coastal O.C. to open his first U.S. pizzeria. The brick oven is front and center as you enter the pizzeria, just like you’d find in Italy, and the pies are topped with imported fior di latte or cow’s milk mozzarella, the same variety most Neapolitan-style pizzerias offers. You’ll find all the markings of a true Napoli pie, from charred spots to a slightly molten center and crispy but chewy crust.
- At Blue Eyed Girl, find unique womenswear, including premium denim, knits and sweaters, silk tops, ultra-soft tees, shoes and fine jewelry, as well as accessories and gifts. Blue Eyed Girl carries top designer brand names like Hudson Jeans, Joie, WILDFOX, Free People, AG and more. The Irvine boutique will be Blue Eyed Girl’s fifth Orange County location.
- The Burger Lounge ethos is centered on creating a burger you can feel better about eating. It begins with 100% fresh, single-source American grass fed beef. Burger Lounge believes that a hamburger should not only taste great, it should also utilize healthy ingredients produced in a sustainable environment. Fresh-cut French fries, house-made onion rings, scratch-made dipping sauces and simple desserts round out the all-American menu.
- Chase Bank is a worldwide company offering investment banking and other financial services.
- Seeking to make health and wellness convenient to where people live and work, Hoag Medical Group will offer family medicine and urgent care services for all ages at Los Olivos Marketplace. Hoag Medical Group will provide a spectrum of primary care services including but not limited to health screenings, annual exams and vaccinations, as well as treatment for colds, flu symptoms, fractures and other urgent care services for non-emergency conditions during the week with extended hours and on the weekends.
- Newport Colony, an upscale tabletop and kitchen store, is the newest member to join the Newport Colony Company family of stores across coastal Orange County. The new boutique will offer everything you need to make your kitchen beautiful – from dishes, flatware and glassware, to decorative runners and linens. A variety of gift items will also be offered including candles and wall décor from well-known brands including Mariposa, Mud Pie and Voluspa.
- Panini Cafe, a growing chain of Mediterranean eateries, boasts one of the best chicken kabobs. An oval platter arrives with an almost foot-long skewer of perfectly charbroiled chicken and vegetables, along with your choice of a salad and basmati rice or bulgar wheat pilaf. The hunks of chicken are always incredibly juicy, succulent, and bursting with bright and zesty flavor. Panini Café also offers more than a dozen panini sandwiches, along with hummus plates.
- Radiant Hot Yoga is a yoga studio that offers yoga classes and yoga certification programs. The Newport Beach-based studio’s classes integrate the core principals of traditional hot Bikram yoga and Ashtanga inspired power flow. The class sequence is designed for all levels, beginner through advanced and builds stamina, flexibility, strength and balance. This will be the studio’s second Orange County location.
- Rite Aid, one of the nation’s leading drugstore chains, will also open at the center. This will be the third Rite Aid location in Irvine.
- Starbucks, the premier coffee retailer, offers its popular selection of specialty coffee drinks and fresh baked goods, with indoor and outdoor seating.
- Wells Fargo Bank is a nationwide, diversified, community-based financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage and consumer and commercial finance.
The latest additions follow the center’s anchor tenant announcement for Whole Foods Market, the organic and natural grocer, which will open a 40,000-square-foot store at Los Olivos Marketplace. The new location will be Whole Foods Market’s first outpost in Irvine and sixth store in Orange County.
Construction on the second phase to be added to Los Olivos began in summer 2014 and will be completed in late 2015. All tenants are slated to open in spring 2016 and will join the existing tenants of Los Olivos Marketplace including 24-Hour Fitness, 7-Eleven and Spectrum Montessori.
About Irvine Company Retail Properties
With three distinguished shopping centers including Fashion Island, Irvine Spectrum Center and The Market Place, Irvine Company Retail Properties also includes 36 neighborhood and community centers with a diverse mix of stores and restaurants. Irvine Company Retail Properties has recently welcomed several exclusive retailers to its portfolio, including Sushi Roku, TAPS Fish House & Brewery, Mendocino Farms, Nespresso, Urban Decay, Nike Women’s, SoulCycle, TLT Food, Del Frisco’s Grille, Babette’s and more. For more information, please visit ShopIrvineCompany.com.