Oak Creek Golf Club, part of Irvine Company Resort Properties, launched a new website which focuses on a best-in-class user experience. The site build was heavily influenced by feedback and recommendations from Oak Creek customers and others surveyed.
Built with the golfer in mind who is looking for more than just directions and available tee-times, Oak Creek’s revamped site has already received a great response from customers and peers within the golf industry.
Key site features include:
• Instructional tips series featuring Oak Creek’s PGA Trained Golf Instructors; tips are accessible via streamed video segments and published instructional articles
• An “Ask the Pro” section where the public can ask specific questions regarding elements of their golf game. Questions will be answered and posted to the section within 48 hours by a member of Oak Creek’s professional staff
• An interactive calendar – with online registration and pdf download functionality – featuring all public events hosted by Oak Creek. Events will include holiday and themed tournaments, instructional clinics, junior camps, special demo days and dining experiences
• The Acorn, Oak Creek’s downloadable and archived quarterly newsletter
• Comprehensive information regarding special event, golf tournament and catering options including pricing; a contact form allows for an informed and quick response from one of Oak Creek’s professional event planners
Website feedback is highly encouraged and should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Public recommendations will be incorporated into future released versions.
About Oak Creek Golf Club
Designed by leading golf course architect Tom Fazio, and opened in 1996, the 18-hole Par-71 Oak Creek course is a golfer’s sanctuary. Ranked by Golf Digest in 2009 with “4 Stars” and as one of the “Best Places to Play”, Oak Creek also features Orange County’s “Finest Practice Facility”, as rated by Southland Golf Magazine readers in 2009. With a 100-yard wide natural grass practice tee, three practice greens and a large practice bunker, golfers of all skill levels have access to world-class resources to help improve their games. Located in Irvine, CA and central Orange County, Oak Creek is an hour drive from Los Angeles and San Diego. For more information, visit www.oakcreekgolfclub.com.
The Irvine Company Resort Properties owns and manages the finest resort and leisure destinations in Newport Coast and the City of Irvine. In addition to Oak Creek Golf Club, the portfolio includes The Resort at Pelican Hill property and has received accolades including Conde Nast Traveler “Hot List 2009;” Travel + Leisure, “It List” 2009; Robb Report “Best of the Best” 2009; Andrew Harper’s Readers Choice Awards 2009, ” and Elite Traveler, “101 Top Hotel Suites”; Island Hotel Newport Beach, the city’s landmark property an AAA Five Diamond hotel; Hyatt Regency Irvine, the city’s only Four Diamond hotel; and several of the finest marinas in Newport Harbor and Northern California.