Orchard Hills Village Center will celebrate its opening on Sunday, October 28 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. with a fundraiser for both the Irvine Public Schools Foundation (IPSF) and Tustin Public Schools Foundation (TPSF). Shop and dine at Orchard Hills Village Center that day and 10% of your receipt total can be donated to either Foundation, as you designate.
Visitors will enjoy live music, face painting and a balloon artist for children, as well as numerous in-store events and opportunity drawings. When you present your receipts for the charitable donation, you will receive opportunity tickets to win prizes including a Day at the Spa from Bellagio, a $500 Pavilions gift card, gift baskets from various stores, and much more.
Some of the in-store activities and giveaways will include:
• Amore Dentistry – Visitors will receive a complimentary dental gift pack, as well as the chance to win a wine or gourmet gift basket.
• Ayame Fine Japanese Cuisine – Food sampling throughout the day.
• Beauty Source – Children can make a colorful beaded bracelet and visitors have the chance to win a gift basket of health and beauty products.
• Bellagio Spa & Salon – Enjoy a mini-massage, hors d’oeuvres and enter-to-win giveaways, including a beach cruiser.
• Chico’s – Refreshments and the first 100 customers will receive a free tote bag with a purchase.
• CVS Pharmacy – A pharmacist will be on hand to answer questions and offer flu immunizations.
• Esprit Nails & Spa – Receive a free personal manicure kit with any service of $29 or more.
• Family Optometry of Irvine – Enjoy refreshments and meet Dr. Jenny Kim-Ong and Dr. Susan Kim Lee.
• Green Cleaners – Enjoy refreshments and giveaways throughout the day. Also, drop off your gently used suits and other work attire and Green Cleaners will donate them to Working Wardrobes, to assist women re-entering the work force.
• Golden Spoon – Each customer can receive one free 8 oz. frozen yogurt (one per customer.)
• Johnnie’s New York – Opening later this fall, Johnnie’s will be on hand offering sandwich samples.
• La Sirena Grill – Complimentary food and drink samples throughout the day.
• Lilikoi Boutique – Enjoy informal modeling and refreshments throughout the day. Also, create your own Crystal Soles flip flops and preview the spring L-Space Swimwear line from 1 to 4 p.m.
• Pavilions – Halloween cookie decorating for kids, and a Rancher’s reserve tri-tip grilling event.
• Peet’s Coffee & Tea – Complimentary coffee and tea samples throughout the day.
• Wachovia – Meet Pat Prescott from 94.7 The Wave radio from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and spin to win prizes including iPods. A face painter, balloon artist and refreshments will also be available.
• Wells Fargo – Kids can explore the Wells Fargo Buffalo Bill Stagecoach and have their photo taken.
• Zov’s Café Bakery & Bar – Zov’s hosts a cooking decorating class for kids at 12 noon on a first come, first served basis as space is limited.
For more information on the Orchard Hills Village Center opening celebration, please call (949) 720-3131. Orchard Hills Village Center is a new 125,000 sq. ft. retail center at Portola Parkway and Culver Drive.
The Irvine Company is a privately held company based in Newport Beach, California. The company’s retail portfolio includes Fashion Island, Irvine Spectrum Center, The Market Place and 34 neighborhood and community centers. For more information, visit www.ShopTheIrvineCompany.com.