Several first-to-market retailers and lifestyle concepts to arrive to Newport Beach
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (November 2014) – Fashion Island welcomes six new retailers this November, adding to its diverse collection of shops and restaurants.
- Luxury coffee brand Nespresso is set to open its first Orange County retail store on Nov. 8. The 1,900-square-foot boutique will serve as a way for customers to experience and explore Nespresso and shoppers will be able to try the high quality Grand Cru coffees from Nespresso’s OriginalLine and VertuoLine systems. Nespresso machines, Grand Cru coffee capsules and accessories will also be available for purchase. Nespresso will be located behind Tesla, adjacent to Macy’s.
- Nike, one of the world’s largest athletic shoes and apparel brands, is transforming its current location into a Nike Women’s, complete with a fitness studio for various classes. Nike Women’s Fashion Island is slated to open Nov. 20. Nike is located next to C. Wonder.
- Urban Decay, the global beauty brand based in O.C., is opening its first stand-alone store mid-to-late November. The 1,000 square-foot flagship store will feature a custom foyer, as well as six makeup stations with exclusive Urban Decay makeup and boutique lifestyle products. The ultimate beauty hangout will also have a huge digital video wall and a gorgeous 100-inch custom nickel chandelier with reclaimed wide-beam flooring. Urban Decay will be located across from Le Pain Quotidien, near Macy’s.
- Iconic candy and chocolatier See’s Candies is opening just in time for the holidays on Nov.14. The 90-year-old company will continue to offer its beloved, old-fashioned confections made from scratch and without preservatives at their newest shop, complete with See’s signature black and white checkered floors and of course, where visitors still receive a piece of candy on the house. See’s will be located next to Nespresso, near Macy’s.
- SoulCycle, the country’s premier full-body indoor cycling workout, opens its first ever Orange County location on Nov. 21. The studio features a 58-bike studio, home to the signature SoulCycle workout, and an expansive SoulCycle lifestyle boutique, with SoulCycle’s original clothing collection. Additional amenities include six showers, multiple bathrooms and a locker area. The studio will be located beneath California Pizza Kitchen, near Nordstrom.
- Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza, the largest and fastest growing build-your-own artisanal pizza chain, will open its newest location on Nov. 26. Using an interactive ordering format, Blaze allows guests to customize one of the menu’s signature pizzas or create one of their own, choosing from a wide selection of fresh, artisanal ingredients – all for under $8. The generously sized personal pizzas are then sent to a blazing hot open-flame oven — the centerpiece of the restaurant — where dedicated pizzasmiths ensure the thin-crust pies are “fast-fire’d” in less than 180 seconds. Blaze will be located in Island Terrace, adjacent to Island Cinema and Lemonade.
About Fashion Island
As Orange County’s premier coastal shopping experience, Fashion Island features exclusive specialty boutiques, world-class department stores and a diverse assortment of restaurants and cafes. With 15 million visitors a year, Fashion Island offers a sophisticated yet relaxed, resort-like atmosphere that is distinctively Southern California, with pristine views of the Pacific Ocean.
Owned by Irvine Company, Fashion Island is home to Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Bloomingdale’s Home Store and Macy’s – in addition to Orange County’s only Neiman Marcus, C. Wonder, Ella Moss, Trina Turk, Vince, Joie and Halston Heritage. Fashion Island also features acclaimed restaurants such as FIG & OLIVE, Red O by Rick Bayless, CUCINA enoteca, Lemonade, True Food Kitchen, R D Kitchen and soon-to-open Sushi Roku. For more information, please visit ShopFashionIsland.com.