Irvine Company Apartment Communities announced the opening of The Village of Cypress Apartment Homes, the centerpiece of a new Village in northeast Irvine that provides a resort-like lifestyle, expansive amenities, shopping, hiking and biking trails within walking distance, new schools and a price range to fit any budget.
The Village of Cypress Apartment Homes includes 1,677 brand new apartment homes in four distinct communities, Murano, Umbria, Veneto and Cadenza, and are designed for a combination of residents and budgets. They range from 556 square feet for a one-bedroom, one-bath to 1,197 square feet for a two-bedroom townhome with a den and two and a half baths.
Inspired by timeless neoclassical architecture of buildings found in Venice and Florence, Italy, and on Symi Isle in Greece, the resort-like communities are rich in amenities including:
• Five salt water pools, five spas and a wading pool
• Five outdoor fireplaces and numerous barbecue areas
• Clubhouses with gaming areas and Internet cafes
• A cardio theater and four fitness centers with strength and cardio equipment
• Conference room, 3 business centers with computers and color printer and an Internet Café
• Large evergreen canopy trees, tree-lined streets, generous lawn parkways
• Future community park will include ball fields and tennis and basketball courts
Monthly rents range from $1,478 to $2,791. The Village of Cypress Village Apartment Homes includes four distinct neighborhoods:
- Murano Apartments feature one-bedroom, one-bath and two-bedroom, two-bath apartments. Units include kitchen and bathroom granite counters, walk-in closets, a Whirlpool refrigerator, a microwave, garage and other features. Rents range from $1,478 to $2,176.
- Umbria Apartments range from one-bedroom, one-bath up to two-bedrooms, two-baths. Units include quartz counters in kitchens and baths, polished chrome hardware and plumbing fixtures, a Whirlpool refrigerator, microwave, a garage and other features. Rents range from $1,513 to $2,246.
- Veneto Apartments range from one-bedroom, one-bath to two-bedrooms, two-baths. Units have separate dining areas, as well as quartz counters in kitchens and baths, stainless steel appliances, hardware and plumbing fixtures, crown molding, hardwood-style flooring, a Whirlpool refrigerator, microwave, garage and other features. Rents range from $1,719 to $2,454.
- Cadenza Townhomes range from one-bedroom with one and a half baths and a den up to two-bedrooms, two and a half baths and a den. Units include upstairs/downstairs floor plans, as well as granite counters in kitchens and baths, stainless steel hardware and plumbing fixtures, crown molding, a stainless steel refrigerator, front-loading washers and dryers, two-car direct access garages and other features. Rents range from $2,148 to $2,791.
The Village of Cypress Apartment Homes residents are within walking distance of Trabuco Grove Shopping Center, with many shops including Albertsons, Kohl’s and Starbucks. In addition, residents will be just minutes away from the Irvine Spectrum, home to an exciting array of shopping, dining and entertainment options, as well as to 3,500 companies and 80,000 jobs.
“These new apartment homes are coming to market at a time of high renter demand,” said Kevin Baldridge, executive vice president of Irvine Company Apartment Communities. “We’re confident that residents will appreciate the opportunity to live in a brand new apartment and recognize the value this amenity-rich lifestyle choice affords.”
The Village of Cypress Apartment Homes are set to appeal to young families, single parents and young couples with its location and zoning to schools in the Irvine Unified School District, which was named the best overall Orange County school district in 2011 by The Orange County Register. On one side of the Village, Jeffrey Trail Middle School is under construction and is expected to open in fall 2013. On the other side, Portola Springs Elementary School is planned to open in fall 2014.
Located at the apex of the Laguna (133) and Santa Ana (I-5) freeways, along Jeffrey Road and Sand Canyon Avenue at Trabuco Road, The Village of Cypress offers easy access to all major freeways and nearby toll roads.
Pre-leasing began on Feb. 11 with apartments becoming available for move-in beginning next month, in March. More than 125 people have already signed up for The Village of Cypress Apartment Homes interest list. For more on The Village of Cypress Apartment Homes, please visit www.cypressaptvillage.com or call Irvine Apartment Communities at (866) 371-1063.
About Irvine Company Apartment Communities
Irvine Company Apartment Communities owns and operates approximately 125 apartment communities in Orange, Los Angeles and San Diego Counties, as well as Silicon Valley, California. It is also the exclusive builder of new multi-family rental projects in its master-planned communities on The Irvine Ranch.
About the Irvine Company
Founded in 1864, the Irvine Company is an internationally renowned real estate development company known for its award-winning master-planned communities, its vast portfolio of high-quality investment properties, and its leadership in conservation and natural resource management. The growing real estate portfolio encompasses office, apartment, retail and resort holdings located throughout California’s premier markets, including assets in San Diego, Orange and Los Angeles counties, and holdings in Northern California. As a steward of some of America’s most beautiful and scientifically important open space and parklands, the company has donated to Orange County more than half of the historic 93,000-acre Irvine Ranch in Orange County—50,000 acres—to permanently preserve these lands. The U.S. Department of Interior and the State of California have designated these parklands as “Natural Landmarks,” one of the most prestigious land preservation designations. The privately held, diversified company traces its roots to the 1860s with the formation of The Irvine Ranch® from Mexican and Spanish land grants.