The Irvine Village of Portola Springs – located just minutes from world-class entertainment, dining, shopping and employment – offers homebuyers a natural, quiet community that provides a unique living experience that includes sweeping views of Loma Ridge and vast expanses of permanently protected open space.
“The Village of Portola Springs in Irvine invites homebuyers to live in a very special, tranquil community where they can enjoy a relaxing environment at the end of a busy day,” said Tom Veal, Vice President of Residential Sales and Marketing for Irvine Company Community Development.
The Village of Portola Springs is a family-friendly community found appealing to outdoor enthusiasts, with parks, recreation and miles of trails. Six parks are open, with each one offering an array of amenities from Junior Olympic swimming pools to children’s wading pools, spas, poolside cabanas, shade structures, tot lots and barbecue/picnic areas. Sports enthusiasts can enjoy lighted athletic fields as well as basketball and tennis courts, and there are multi-purpose buildings and community centers for special events and other activities.
The village features Primrose at Portola Springs by KB Home, the first neighborhood in the community to provide new homebuyers with the opportunity to enjoy a solar-powered lifestyle. A 1.4kWp solar power system is included as a standard component of each new KB home in Primrose, giving new homebuyers the chance to save on their utility bills, reduce their carbon footprint and discover what it means to harness the sun’s energy. For more information on the solar power offering, contact the Primrose sales office at (949) 379-6233 or visit www.kbhome.com/SoCalSolar~icdcpr.aspx.
Students that live in the Irvine Village of Portola Springs attend the award-winning Stonegate Elementary School, Sierra Vista Middle School, and Northwood High School – recently ranked among the top 10 in Orange County by the Orange County Register.
The seven neighborhoods within Portola Springs showcase beautiful new homes in Monterey, Spanish Colonial, Santa Barbara, Tuscan, Northern Italian and Provencal architectural styles. The neighborhoods include:
• San Carlos Court by William Lyon Homes – Townhomes and flats approximately 1,126 to 1,901 square feet, with up to 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Priced from the low $300,000s.
• Ironwood by KB Home – Townhomes approximately 1,953 to 2,423 square feet, with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Priced from the low $500,000s.
• Primrose by KB Home – Single-family, solar-powered homes approximately 1,739 to 2,056 square feet, with up to 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Priced from the mid $500,000s.
• Sevilla by Van Daele Homes – Single-family homes approximately 1,660 to 2,077 square feet, with up to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Priced from the mid $500,000s.
• Casero by Standard Pacific Homes – Single-family homes approximately 1,909 to 2,330 square feet, with up to 4 bedrooms and up to 3.5 bathrooms. Priced from the low $600,000s.
• Las Ventanas by Taylor Morrison Homes – Single-family homes approximately 1,871 to 2,304 square feet, with 3 – 5 bedrooms and up to 3 bathrooms. Priced from the low $600,000s.
• Las Colinas by Taylor Morrison Homes – Single-family homes approximately 2,988 to 3,383 square feet, with 4 bedrooms and up to 4.5 bathrooms. Priced from the high $900,000s.
To visit the Irvine Village of Portola Springs, exit the I-5 freeway at Sand Canyon Avenue and travel east. Turn right at Portola Parkway and follow the signs to the Village of Portola Springs.
Prospective homebuyers interested in the Irvine Village of Portola Springs, or for driving directions, can visit www.VillagesofIrvine.com or contact a Villages of Irvine New Home Consultant at (866) 627-6150.