NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. — Irvine Company has opened Orange County’s most luxurious apartment community—Villas Fashion Island in Newport Beach.
The 16-acre, secluded village of courtyards, promenades, arbors and sculpted lawns brings resort-style amenities to 524 luxury apartments within prestigious Newport Center along the California coast.
Each villa is designed to evoke a sense of space and harmony with the environment—from elevated ceilings to oversized windows to glass-rail balconies that provide natural light and panoramic views of the Mediterranean-inspired grounds.
Five-star amenities include concierge service, spa services, personal shoppers and professional fitness instruction. Residents may enjoy the elegant dining club; swim among five pools; meet at the café and juice bar (that also serves beer and wine); and stroll the palm-lined promenades.
“The apartment homes reflect a cosmopolitan take on coastal resort living,” said John Jenkins, senior vice president of Design at Irvine Company Apartment Communities. “We’ve raised the bar with a distinctive design and a new notion of luxury living.”
To achieve a new level of resort-style living, Villas Fashion Island artfully blends Southern California elegance with coastal cosmopolitan living. The community’s Italian-inspired Palladian architecture and grounds are reminiscent of a summer village outside of Rome.
From the century-old Mission olive trees that grace the guard-gated entrance, to the 143 stately palm trees that tower over the Great Lawns, the wealth of fully mature olive, palm and Italian Cypress trees gives the Villas a timeless and tranquil quality.
In addition, more than 53,000 shrubs, flowering plants and vines and 1,000 mature trees bring a Mediterranean warmth and hue to every footpath, courtyard and terrace.
Villa interiors come finished with quartz countertops, stainless-steel appliances, wine refrigerators and self-learning Nest thermostats. All windows are double-paned. All doors are solid core. All floors are soundproofed with additional padding and insulation to enhance privacy.
“While we’ve raised the bar with our distinctive design of residences at Villas Fashion Island, today’s luxury lifestyle goes beyond beautiful interiors,” said Chaz Mueller, president of Irvine Company Apartment Communities. “Villas Fashion Island delivers what the aspirational luxury market truly wants: the luxuries of time, space, privacy and service – all within the atmosphere of a resort.”
The property is designed to provide a casually elegant, indoor-outdoor resort lifestyle with an array of gathering places and activities that include a bocce court, a putting green and dining terraces with pizza ovens.
- Five pools each with its own courtyard, including a resort-style grand central pool ringed with palm trees.
- An elegant Dining Club and adjacent Business Lounge (with two private offices, lounge and conference room) designed to operate together or separately.
- A 4,300-square-foot, state-of-the-art fitness center, open 24 hours a day, with a robust schedule of classes, indoor-outdoor yoga studio, exercise lawn, and spa treatment room.
- Cafe and juice bar conveniently located adjacent to the fitness center.
- A coastal California-inspired Great Room with three lounges and a full catering kitchen adjoining the Great Lawn for community gatherings and events.
- A total of 1,124 trees, including a 200-yard Palm Promenade in the Central Courtyard, and 53,000 plants and shrubs.
- Abundant outdoor sitting and dining areas, including two with pizza ovens (pre-made pizzas are available at the cafe).
- A dog park and dog washing, walking and sitting services.
- Google Fiber’s high-speed broadband service (first in Southern California).
These amenities come with the personalized services of a five-star resort, including:
- A concierge team ready to provide housekeeping, dry cleaning, car detailing, grocery shopping, dining reservations and event reservations.
- Expert fitness instruction.
- Spa services by appointment.
- Access to the Dining Club, Lounge, and Great Room for hosting private events and entertaining guests.
- An appealing schedule of exclusive events and activities for residents to enjoy.
- Personal shopping services at Fashion Island.
- Complimentary shuttle to Fashion Island on weekends (a short stroll away) with its more than 40 restaurants and 100 retail stores.
Villas of Fashion Island represents the cutting-edge of an emerging housing market—one that offers the convenience of a luxury apartment community with the amenities of a high-end resort and the craftsmanship of a new home. It’s a concept uniquely suited to Irvine Company, which drew upon its best-of-class apartment, new homes and resort properties to create Villas Fashion Island.
This premier luxury apartment community already has generated strong leasing activity for its villas that range from a one-bedroom, one-bath and study for $3,450 a month to the Grand Villa’s two-bedroom, two-bath with loft for $8,600 a month.
“We’ve designed Villas Fashion Island for luxury consumers who seek a sense of exclusivity and newness in their apartment residence, whether it’s their primary or secondary home,” Mueller said. “This market desires more than life’s material things, so it’s the intangibles—privacy, service, convenience—that have more meaning to them. That’s what the new level of luxury at Villas Fashion Island is all about.”
For more information on Villas Fashion Island, please visit www.VillasFashionIsland.com.