WHAT: Fashion Island is hosting an exclusive day of fashion and fun to kick off the summer season from 1 to 4 p.m., Saturday, June 25. The second annual Paseo Party shopping event will feature outdoor entertainment and activities, live music from a local DJ, a magician, photo booth, a surprise performance, and 16 specialty stores offering event-only promotions and in-store discounts. Small restaurant stations offering delectable bites and refreshing beverages will also be setup throughout the paseo.
Participating Fashion Island retailers and special activities include:
- Glam feather eyelash applications at bebe
- Trucker hat airbrushing at ivivva
- In-store models at J. Jill to showcase the latest trends and new arrivals
- Refreshing fresh-pressed juices at Juice Served Here’s pop-up stand
- Accessory shopping and delicious small bites from Lemonade at Kendra Scott
- In-store models showcasing the latest arrivals at Lucky Brand Jeans, as well as an in-store pretzel bar with Auntie Anne’s Pretzels and tray-passed bites from Great Maple
- Yoga acrobats at Nike Women
- In-store foosball fun at Original Penguin
- A caricature artist at SEE Eyewear as well as treats from ‘lette Macarons
- In-store face painting and models at Splendid
- Model S Radio Flyer cars available for test drives with kids at Tesla Motors
- In-store models who will don the best in summer’s statement accessories at Traditional Jewelers
- Special in-store discounts and promotions at Uno de 50 and XCVI
- In-store models showcasing the latest summer arrivals at Vince Camuto
- A life-sized chess game outside the store at Z Gallerie
Guests can also enter the “Say Cheese & Win” contest by tagging the center on social media with the hashtag #FIPaseoParty for the chance to win a $200 Fashion Island gift card.
WHEN: 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday, June 25
WHERE: Fashion Island, near the Koi Pond
About Fashion Island
As Orange County’s premier coastal shopping experience, Fashion Island features exclusive specialty boutiques, world-class department stores and a diverse assortment of restaurants and cafes. With nearly 16 million visitors a year, Fashion Island offers a sophisticated yet relaxed, resort-like atmosphere that is distinctively Southern California, with pristine views of the Pacific Ocean.
Owned by Irvine Company, Fashion Island is home to Orange County’s only Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Bloomingdale’s Home Store and Macy’s – in addition to Nespresso, American Tea Room, Urban Decay, Nike Women’s, SoulCycle, Trina Turk, Vince, Joie and Halston Heritage. Fashion Island also features acclaimed restaurants such as Sushi Roku, FIG & OLIVE, Red O, CUCINA enoteca, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, Lemonade, True Food Kitchen and R D Kitchen. For more information, please visit ShopFashionIsland.com.