Irvine Spectrum Center’s Endless Summer Festival Kicks Off Back-to-School Shopping
Headlining the three-day event will be a can’t miss performance from rising popstar Alessia Cara, in addition to an Active Ride Shop Skate Village and Nordstrom Beauty Lounge
IRVINE, Calif. (July 2016) – Irvine Spectrum Center is kicking off the back-to-school shopping season with the return of the Endless Summer Festival, which will be held August 18-20.
“We had such an amazing turnout at least year’s inaugural event that we’re expanding the festival to three days this year,” said Easther Liu, chief marketing officer for Irvine Company Retail Properties. “This event officially marks the start of one of our busiest shopping seasons at Irvine Spectrum Center and it’s our way to help shoppers find everything they need as they head back to school, plus extend summertime fun.”
Shoppers will be able to enjoy fun activities across the center all three days from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- A live performance from rising popstar Alessia Cara at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Aug. 19 at Giant Wheel Court. The singer will perform hits such as “Here” and “Wild Things” from her debut album, “Know-It-All.” Cara is currently on tour with Coldplay
- An Active Ride Shop Skate Village at Edwards Court, featuring multiple skate ramps for open skating sessions to the public, as well as demos and lessons from pro skaters
- An Open-air Yearbook Photo Booth at Carousel Court
- A Nordstrom Beauty Lounge Airstream at Giant Wheel Court will feature complimentary hair styling by T3, as well beauty makeovers by MAC and Dior
- In-store parties each day from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at select retailers such as Anthropologie, Cotton On, Active Ride Shop, Hurley I NIKE SB, Quiksilver, Irene’s Story, Old Navy, Windsor and Tillys
About Irvine Spectrum Center
Irvine Spectrum Center is one of Southern California’s most popular entertainment and lifestyle destinations, visited by more than 17 million people annually. The center features Nordstrom and Target, along with more than 130 stores, restaurants and entertainment venues, including the country’s most successful Improv Comedy Club, as well as Orange County’s most popular movie theater, a 6,400-seat, 21-screen movie theater with an IMAX screen. Recent additions include: Kona Grill, Honey & Butter, CREAM, BRIO Tuscan Grille and Del Frisco’s Grille. For more information, please visit ShopIrvineSpectrumCenter.com.