IRVINE, Calif.—Irvine Pacific will debut three new neighborhoods in Irvine’s newest village, Eastwood Village, on March 19. The Grand Opening of these new neighborhoods in Eastwood Village offers new homebuyers several different home types, from townhomes to single-family homes, with an emphasis on connectivity and community where residents feel right at home.
Sales galleries will be open in all three neighborhoods from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, March 19, with refreshments, kid’s activities and entertainment from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. as homebuyers take advantage of their first opportunity to tour the Helena, Belvedere and Piedmont neighborhoods in Irvine’s newest village.
“Eastwood Village offers an array of different home types – from flats to single-family homes – that are a direct result of our extensive market research with new homebuyers,” said Tom Veal, Vice President of Residential Sales and Marketing for Irvine Pacific. “Irvine Pacific homes are more than a home; they represent a ‘way of life’ that resonates with new homebuyers, who continue to make the Villages of Irvine® the “Top-Selling Master Planned Community” in the region.”
Eastwood Village provides residents with the opportunity to live close to nature with spacious parks and endless scenic trails, all leading to the village center. The thoughtfully designed plan creates a friendly village atmosphere where families can walk to the brand new elementary school (opening fall 2017), meet on the soccer fields or tennis courts and picnic under eucalyptus trees. Life revolves around family here, where neighborhoods are exquisitely framed and connected by a walking paseo, large anchor parks and a new, convenient underpass to the Jeffrey Open Space Trail.
Eastwood Village will grand open these three new neighborhoods by Irvine Pacific on March 19:
- Helena – Row townhomes innovatively planned to highlight the convenience and appeal of attached living. This new home collection of architecturally stylish, functional designs is filled with smart storage solutions and a host of modern amenities. Inviting living spaces include casual Great Rooms with a dining nook and areas with adjacent trellises for outdoor entertaining and socializing. Homes range from 1,557 to 1,714 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Pricing from the mid $600,000s.
- Belvedere – Experience the stunning elegance of this collection of luxury homes, with spacious designs that offer up to five bedrooms and California Rooms for outdoor entertaining. A host of modern amenities, smart storage areas and impressive details highlight the residential appeal of Belvedere. Individual floorplans may include a large loft that can be utilized as a game room or office, downstairs den, tech area for the family computer or bonus room. Homes range from 2,033 to 2,952 square feet with 2 – 5 bedrooms and 2. 5 – 5.5 bathrooms. Pricing from the low $1 millions.
- Piedmont – Experience the beauty, convenience and privacy of single-family detached living with impressively sized floorplans that feature large Great Rooms, dining area, four bedrooms, innovative storage spaces, kitchen islands and a host of personalizing opportunities. California Rooms, which extend the dining and entertainment space outdoors, are also available, as is the option of a den. Homes range from 2,165 to 2,546 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 – 4 bathrooms. Pricing from the low $1 millions.
Irvine Pacific has three neighborhoods that recently opened in Eastwood Village, including:
- Avalon – Stylish, modern designs that highlight the convenience of attached living while brimming with a host of modern amenities and appointments including LED lighting throughout the home. Interiors showcase large Great Rooms that are perfectly arranged for daily gatherings as well as walk-in closets in the master bedrooms. Homes range from 1,161 to 1,544 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Pricing from the low $500,000s.
- Petaluma – Petaluma presents smart floorplan designs amidst the charming ambience of a courtyard setting. Indoor/outdoor living spaces reflect Irvine Pacific’s ongoing commitment to meeting the wants and needs of contemporary homeshoppers, including a large master bedroom with walk-in closet. The tech space in Residence 3 is convenient for homework and the family computer. Homes range from 1,684 to 1,898 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Pricing from the high $700,000s.
- Marin – Marin offers a coveted balance of modern architectural design and interior comfort. Located within an intimate courtyard setting, this contemporary collection presents spacious, stylish floorplans and a host of preferred amenities. Interiors offer up to four bedrooms, Great Rooms, downstairs laundry room, islands in the modern kitchens and walk-in closets in the master and select secondary bedrooms. Also available are the convenience of a first-floor master bedroom and secondary bedroom, and Marin’s largest floorplan, offers a den and optional loft. Homes range from 1,948 to 2,332 square feet 3 – 4 bedrooms and 2.5 – 3.5 bathrooms. Pricing from the high $800,000s.
Prospective homebuyers interested in registering for the interest list or finding more information about the new Irvine Pacific homes available at Eastwood Village can visit IrvinePacific.com/wherewebuild/Eastwood-village, or contact a New Home Consultant at (949) 720-5921.
About Irvine Pacific
Irvine Pacific sets a high standard for achieving homebuilding excellence. As homebuilders, Irvine Pacific responds to new homebuyers goals, respecting their ability to choose from a range of new home opportunities. Irvine Pacific strives to show new homebuyers that our homes are of enduring value. At the heart of the Irvine Pacific experience is our state-of-the-art 6,700 square foot Design Center, where Irvine Pacific homebuyers find the latest design innovations, a collection of customized options and professional design consultants who make the transition from buyer to homeowner as seamless and satisfying as possible. For more information, please visit www.IrvinePacific.com.