IRVINE, Calif.—Homeshoppers can tour three new neighborhoods this weekend by Irvine Pacific in Irvine’s newest village, Eastwood Village. The grand opening of these new neighborhoods in Eastwood Village offers new homebuyers several different home types, from townhomes to single-family homes.
Sales galleries will be open in all three neighborhoods on Saturday, March 19 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. with refreshments, kid’s activities and entertainment from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. as homebuyers take advantage of their first opportunity to tour the Helena, Belvedere and Piedmont neighborhoods in Irvine’s newest village.
“Eastwood Village offers an array of different home types – from flats to single-family homes – that are a direct result of our extensive market research with new homebuyers,” said Tom Veal, Vice President of Residential Sales and Marketing for Irvine Pacific. “Irvine Pacific homes are more than a home; they represent a ‘way of life’ that resonates with new homebuyers, who continue to make the Villages of Irvine the “Top-Selling Master Planned Community” in the region.”
Eastwood Village provides residents with the opportunity to live close to nature with spacious parks and endless scenic trails. The thoughtfully designed plan creates a friendly village atmosphere where families can walk to the brand new elementary school (opening fall 2017), meet on the soccer fields or tennis courts and picnic under eucalyptus trees.
Eastwood Village will grand open these three neighborhoods by Irvine Pacific:
- Helena – Row townhomes innovatively planned to highlight the convenience and appeal of attached living. This new home collection of architecturally stylish, functional designs is filled with smart storage solutions and a host of modern amenities. Inviting living spaces include casual Great Rooms with a dining nook and areas with adjacent trellises for outdoor entertaining and socializing. Additional highlights include walk-in closets in the master bedrooms and optional lofts in select plans and large secondary bedrooms. Homes range from 1,557 to 1,714 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Pricing from the mid $600,000s.
- Belvedere – Experience the stunning elegance of this collection of luxury homes, with spacious designs that offer up to five bedrooms and California Rooms for outdoor entertaining. A host of modern amenities, smart storage areas and impressive details highlight the residential appeal of Belvedere. One floorplan offers the convenience of single-level living, with four floorplans showcasing the drama of two-story architecture. Each residence includes a walk-in kitchen pantry, first-floor bedroom, walk-in closet in the master bedrooms and upstairs laundry area in the two-story plans. Individual floorplans may include a large loft that can be utilized as a game room or office, downstairs den, tech area for the family computer or bonus room. Homes range from 2,033 to 2,952 square feet with 2 – 5 bedrooms and 2. 5 – 5.5 bathrooms. Pricing from the low $1 millions.
- Piedmont – Experience the beauty, convenience and privacy of single-family detached living with impressively sized floorplans that feature large Great Rooms, dining area, four bedrooms, innovative storage spaces, kitchen islands and a host of personalizing opportunities. Each home offers a first-floor bedroom, second-level laundry area, while individual floorplans have a loft or upstairs tech area. California Rooms, which extend the dining and entertainment space outdoors, are also available, as is the option of a den. Homes range from 2,165 to 2,546 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 – 4 bathrooms. Pricing from the low $1 millions.
These Irvine Pacific neighborhoods recently opened in Eastwood Village:
- Avalon – Stylish, modern designs that highlight the convenience of attached living while brimming with a host of modern amenities and appointments. Homes range from 1,161 to 1,544 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Pricing from the low $500,000s.
- Petaluma – Petaluma presents smart floorplan designs amidst the charming ambience of a courtyard setting. Homes range from 1,684 to 1,898 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Pricing from the high $700,000s.
- Marin – Marin offers a coveted balance of modern architectural design and interior comfort. Homes range from 1,948 to 2,332 square feet 3 – 4 bedrooms and 2.5 – 3.5 bathrooms. Pricing from the high $800,000s.
Prospective homebuyers interested in more information about the new Irvine Pacific homes available at Eastwood Village can visit IrvinePacific.com, or contact a New Home Consultant at (949) 720-5921.