IRVINE, Calif.—Six new Irvine Pacific neighborhoods in Irvine’s newest village, Eastwood Village, offer homebuyers several different home types with an emphasis on connectivity and community.
“Eastwood Village offers an array of different home types—from flats to single-family homes—that are a direct result of our extensive market research with new homebuyers,” said Tom Veal, Vice President of Residential Sales and Marketing for Irvine Pacific. “Irvine Pacific homes are more than a home; they represent a ‘way of life’ that resonates with new homebuyers, who continue to make the Villages of Irvine® the “Top-Selling Master Planned Community” in the region.”
Conveniently located at Jeffrey Road and Encore in Irvine, Eastwood Village provides residents with the opportunity to live close to nature with spacious parks and endless scenic trails, all leading to the village center. The thoughtfully designed plan creates a friendly village atmosphere where families can walk to the brand new elementary school (opening fall 2017), meet on the soccer fields or tennis courts and picnic under eucalyptus trees. Life revolves around family here, where neighborhoods are exquisitely framed and connected by a walking paseo, large anchor parks and a new, convenient underpass to the Jeffrey Open Space Trail.
- Avalon – Stylish, modern designs that highlight the convenience of attached living while brimming with a host of modern amenities and appointments. Decks and porches are featured in select plans. Close to Eucalyptus Park, homeowners are within close proximity of recreational amenities, barbecues and picnic areas. Homes range from 1,161 to 1,544 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Pricing from the low $500,000s.
- Helena – Row townhomes innovatively planned to highlight the convenience and appeal of attached living. Inviting living spaces include casual Great Rooms with a dining nook and areas with adjacent trellises for outdoor entertaining and socializing. Additional highlights include walk-in closets in the master bedrooms and optional lofts in select plans and large secondary bedrooms. Homes range from 1,557 to 1,714 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Pricing from the mid $600,000s.
- Petaluma – Petaluma presents smart floorplan designs amidst the charming ambience of a courtyard setting. Customizing options include an expanded dining room for entertaining and a loft that can be used as a children’s play area or home office. Homes range from 1,684 to 1,898 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Pricing from the high $700,000s.
- Marin – Marin offers a coveted balance of modern architectural design and interior comfort. Interiors offer up to four bedrooms, Great Rooms, downstairs laundry room, islands in the modern kitchens and walk-in closets in the master and select secondary bedrooms. Also available are the convenience of a first-floor master bedroom and secondary bedroom in select plans. Homes range from 1,948 to 2,332 square feet 3 – 4 bedrooms and 2.5 – 3.5 bathrooms. Pricing from the high $800,000s.
- Belvedere – Experience the stunning elegance of this collection of luxury homes, with spacious designs that offer up to five bedrooms and California Rooms for outdoor entertaining. Each residence includes a walk-in kitchen pantry, first-floor bedroom, walk-in closet in the master bedrooms and upstairs laundry area in the two-story plans. Homes range from 2,033 to 2,952 square feet with 2 – 5 bedrooms and 2. 5 – 5.5 bathrooms. Pricing from the low $1 millions.
- Piedmont – Experience the beauty, convenience and privacy of single-family detached living with impressively sized floorplans that feature large Great Rooms, dining area, four bedrooms, innovative storage spaces, kitchen islands and a host of personalizing opportunities. Each home offers a first-floor bedroom, second-level laundry area, while individual floorplans have a loft or upstairs tech area. Homes range from 2,165 to 2,546 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 – 4 bathrooms. Pricing from the low $1 millions.
Homebuyers interested in finding more information about the new Irvine Pacific homes available at Eastwood Village can visit www.IrvinePacific.com, or contact a New Home Consultant at (949) 720-5921.